Jessi Might Need Another Surgery...

Love Letters
3 followers
4 Video Views·Sep 23, 2024
Ciao ragazzi! So, we have news from Italy and these news are not good news, so...
Surprise! Surprise!
So, I get another bad news.
We already transferred our flight for June, but who knows?
I need to move again because pretty much what they told us.
They're not confident about draining my cyst because they think it can just fill back up again
and it wouldn't cause issues with the transfer itself or with the embryo,
but it would cause me issues if I were to become pregnant.
As the uterus grows, the cyst can grow.
Everything's really tight in there and stretching and pulling, so I would be in extreme pain,
is basically what they said.
They're worried about my pregnancy and my comfort and pain level during pregnancy.
So, what our Italian IVF doctor wants to do is send all of our imaging over to an endometriosis doctor
that she knows in Italy to get a second opinion from him on whether he thinks it's better to leave the cyst,
drain the cyst, or potentially go in for a laparoscopy and remove the cyst, whole cyst, via surgery.
Another surgery!
Another surgery.
You want to do a surgery? Why? What is the cause of this cyst?
Well, so the benefit of the surgery is to remove the cyst completely and there's no risk of it growing back.
However, every time we do surgery, like we talked about back in January,
there's always risks associated with surgery.
And then you also introduce new adhesions, new scar tissue, there's risk of damaging things inside,
infection, there's always something risk associated with surgery.
So basically, they have to sit there, look at the imaging, and decide between two options,
to say which is less risky, which is less bad for me, which is less bad for our embryo, and decide what to do.
And I just can't believe that we're here. I really thought we were going to have an answer to this.
Here we are again, with more legs to wave.
Oh, today I woke up and I was thinking,
okay guys, so you're going to drain this, this, top days before the transfer.
And that is it. I was thinking that.
They told us, you drain at this day, you stop taking the medicine at this day.
And we get our whole schedule.
Our schedule. Like, you need to do this, this, this, this.
Instead, it's not like this.
Instead, it is.
Potential surgery, potential just visit the doctor.
So, Miska, we sent the documents and the doctor said, you know, I want to see Jesse here.
So we need to go to Italy just for visit Jesse.
And then I don't know if it's going to be a turnaround, like, oh, surgery and transfer.
You already know, guys, probably tell me.
Why you don't go back in Italy and you stay three months?
Because I already know a lot of people are thinking about this.
Yeah, they're going to say, just go and sit there.
Just go stay six months.
The problem with this, with our cat.
A lot of people are going to say that's dumb and ridiculous.
It's dumb and ridiculous, but we love our cat so much.
You don't know.
Like, our cat, it is not a cat.
Okay.
She, I call her right now.
By name, she coming to me.
She with me all the time coming.
It is like more like a dog, like extra.
And the question is, we have people that can keep her.
It's not a problem to leave maybe 30 days.
That is not a problem.
It is like maybe four months or three months.
That would be hard.
That is going to be a hard situation.
So in a small time, it's not a problem at all.
The problem is three or four months.
And then bring, we know how prepared to bring our cat with us in Europe because she's not have the vaccination going to take that time.
Microchip.
She doesn't have all that stuff.
And we know at that time.
And then we know what's planning for that.
We was planning like just a surgery in the United States.
Go there.
After three months, transfer.
Instead came this cyst.
And then this cyst is right there.
And the concern from Italy, this cyst going to grow in the pregnancy.
And just is going to be so much for the pain.
Like she have in the hospital.
You can see from our previous video when Jessie have to go there.
And they don't want have Jessie in that condition.
So Italy say, we don't want Jessie.
It's going to be like that.
We want everything going to be smooth.
Because if not, it's going to be constantly problems.
And we understand them.
And we're going to follow their advice.
It's just for us shocking this time.
Because we prepare with a mentality.
And now again.
Surgery.
Mystery.
And then we don't know.
It's just unbelievable.
And then now it's pushing.
It's pushing.
The situation.
We have time.
Jessie is young.
I'm young too.
You said that without confidence.
I don't know.
I'm young too.
At least inside.
But this is not the problem.
The problem is everything going well.
And we're hoping that Jessie is going to work.
I've got to be honest.
Faced with the potential of another surgery right now.
I'm not feeling very happy.
I hate surgery.
And then plus to do it in a different country.
That doesn't bother me so much.
Because I trust our IVF doctor.
And she trusts this other doctor.
So I feel less afraid of that.
It's just I hate to do a new surgery.
You're not going to be in the room by yourself.
You're going to be with more people.
I don't want to do that.
I don't want to be in a room with other people.
And I can't have you there in recovery.
At one point I need to...
Now my anxiety is going high, high, high.
Now I'm freaking out.
At one point they made me go home.
I cannot spend the night with you.
I guess.
I don't remember anymore.
But I don't think you can stay the night there.
They made me like 8 p.m. go home.
Too much thinking here.
Too much thinking.
I don't want to think.
By the way, if it's a normal surgery in 24 hours.
You go out the same day.
What are we talking about?
You can go home.
Okay, good.
Yes, yes.
Maybe you do the small amount.
Like the phrase, ignorance is bliss.
It's better if I'm just ignorant of the whole thing.
But that is another thing.
Don't let's think about that.
This is another problem.
First we need to see what this new doctor says.
Yes.
If he says surgery or...
Gone.
A drain.
And then I hope one day we're going to have actual concrete news.
One day we're going to have it.
Guys, thank you so much for all your prayers.
Helping us so much.
We're reading all your messages.
Even if we cannot answer to everybody.
But really, we read all your messages.
It really is helpful.
We so appreciate that you stayed together with us this January.
And now cross fingers about the doctor.
Because he said, you know, let's try to do without a surgery.
And then see.
I mean, maybe he's confident.
Because this is too.
It's not growing.
But there are Italians.
I don't even know what to say.
Because one thing I trust about the Italians.
It is, they're not going to make a surgery just for surgery.
Here, all we have to say is.
Most of the time they tell you, let's remove it.
You know.
But there, every time we go in Italy.
They always, always try to avoid surgery.
Always.
Even from the beginning with the endometriosis.
You know.
We did the therapies.
We did everything.
Always try to avoid.
So, I'm not like, okay, we need to do the surgery.
100%.
Because they're going to say, we try to do the least possible invasive stuff.
So, my happiness is that.
So, if they say surgery.
We know.
We know that they need it.
That's it.
Okay, ragazzi.
I know I keep saying the same thing.
Like, oh, see you to the next with the good news.
With the plan.
But it's not happening.
Because we keep thinking it's going to be the good news.
The next plan.
So, thank you for always staying with us.
That's it.
The next.
I don't even know what I'm doing.
Ciao.
I'm going to go back to sleep.
Ciao.
