
芭蕾舞剧《仲夏夜之梦》中文字幕
要是我們這輩影子
If we shadows have offended,
有拂了諸位的尊意,
think but this;
就請你們這樣思量,
and all is mended
一切便可得到補償;
that you have but slumbered here
這種種幻景的顯現,
while these visions did appear
不過是夢中的妄念;
and this weak and idle theme
這一段無聊的情節,
no more yielding but a dream.
真同誕夢一樣無力。
Gentles--do not reprehend
先生們,請不要見笑!
if you pardon, we will mend.
得蒙宽容,定當補報。
And, as I am an honest Puck
萬一我們幸而免脫
if we have unearned luck.
這一遭噓噓的指斥,
Now to scape the serpents tongue.
我們決不忘記大恩,
We will make amends ere long
普克生平不會騙人。
else the Puck a liar call.
否則盡管罵我騙子。
So--goodnight unto you all.
祝大家晚安。再會了!賞個臉,
Give me your hands if we be friends.
若是我的朋友就請拍兩下手!
And Robin shall restore amends.
***All images and music are copyright of their respective owners. This video is for entertainment purposes only, non-profit, non-commercial. ***
