Effective as of: September 28, 2023
Gan Jing World enables access to certain premium features or content in exchange for one-time or recurring fees, as applicable to the relevant features (each a “Paid Service”). The Paid Services include Gan Jing World Premium Channel, Channel Memberships, and other services that Gan Jing World may offer.
Please read the Terms carefully and make sure you understand them. By using or accessing a Paid Service(s) from Gan Jing World, submitting payment and/or clicking on a button to make a one-time purchase or recurring subscription payment for the Paid Service, you agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not understand the Terms or do not accept any part of them, you may not use the Paid Services. Each time you order a Paid Service (including when you order a subscription or an item of content), you will enter into a separate contract with us for that particular Paid Service and will be asked to accept the Paid Service Terms again.
By accessing or using a Paid Service on behalf of a business or entity, you agree that you have the authority to agree to and enter into these Terms on the business or entity’s behalf, and your business or entity is legally and financially responsible for your access to or use of the Paid Service.
Device Requirements and Usage Limits: Some of our Paid Services may require you to use a device that meets the system and compatibility requirements for that Paid Service, which may change from time to time. There may also be limits on your access or use of the different Paid Services on Gan Jing World.
Geographic Restrictions: The Paid Services and certain content available within the Paid Services may only be available in certain countries. You agree that you will provide accurate and complete information about your residence and will not misrepresent your country of residence. You further agree that you will not attempt to bypass any restrictions on access to or availability of the Paid Services or content available within the Paid Services.
Payment: Gan Jing World offers various payment options that may vary by Paid Service, your device and/or operating system, your geographic location, or other factors. These payment options may include the ability to use “In app payment” functionality offered by Google or Apple, or to make a web payment using Gan Jing World’s third-party payment processor, Stripe (www.stripe.com - hereafter “Stripe”).
You agree to pay for any Paid Service that you order. When you make a payment, you explicitly agree (i) to pay the price listed for the Paid Service, along with any additional amounts relating to applicable taxes, credit card fees, bank fees, foreign transaction fees, foreign exchange fees, and currency fluctuations; and (ii) to abide by any relevant terms of service, privacy policies, or other legal agreements or restrictions (including additional age restrictions) imposed by Google, Apple, or Stripe (as Gan Jing World’s third party payment processor) in connection with your payment method.
Changes to Terms, Paid Services and Pricing
Changes to Terms: Gan Jing World may update these Paid Service Terms of Service from time to time to reflect changes to our services or our business model (e.g., add new products or features or remove old ones); for legal, regulatory, safety or security reasons; or to prevent abuse or harm. The changes to the Paid Service Terms will not be retroactive and will be effective immediately. We will provide you with reasonable advance notice if we make material changes to the Paid Services Terms of Service. By continuing to access or use the Paid Services after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the updated Gan Jing World Paid Service Terms of Service. If you do not agree to abide by these or any future Paid Service Terms of Service, you should not use or access (or continue to use or access) the Paid Services.
Changes to Paid Services: Gan Jing World is constantly developing new features and ways to improve our services, and we may modify the Services (including the Paid Services) as set out in the Terms at our discretion. We may stop, permanently or temporarily, providing you or users with the Paid Services or any features within the Paid Services with or without notice. Gan Jing World is not liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Paid Services. The terms and conditions (included below) for a specific Paid Service explain how you can cancel a subscription or, when applicable, seek a refund.
Changes to Pricing: You acknowledge that prices for Paid Services, including recurring subscription fees, are subject to change from time to time, for example, to reflect inflation, changes in applicable taxes, changes for promotional offerings, changes to the Paid Services or changing business needs. Gan Jing World will provide reasonable advance notice of any material change to the price of Paid Services. For subscription services, price changes will be effective at the beginning of the next subscription period after the price change date. If you do not agree with a price change, you can cancel the subscription before the price change goes into effect.
Termination, No Refunds, and Restrictions
Termination to Access to Paid Services: Gan Jing World reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to Paid Services at any time for any reason without liability. For example, your access may be suspended or terminated if:
a. Gan Jing World believes that you have violated the Terms, or your use of the Paid Service(s) would violate any applicable laws;
b. Gan Jing World is requested to terminate your access to Paid Service by any competent court of law, regulatory authority, or law enforcement agency;
c. Gan Jing World has unexpected technical or security issues;
d. You create risk or possible legal exposure for Gan Jing World;
e. Your account should be removed due to unlawful conduct;
f. Your account should be removed due to prolonged inactivity; or
g. Our provision of the Paid Services to you is no longer commercially viable.
No Refund: All payments for Paid Services are final and not refundable or exchangeable, except as required by applicable law. Gan Jing World does not guarantee the nature, quality, or value of a Paid Service or the availability or supply thereof. There are no refunds or credits for any unused or partially used Paid Service.
Paid Services Are Non-Transferable: Your purchase of a Paid Service will apply solely to the account you were using when you purchased the Paid Service. If you have or control multiple accounts and want access to Paid Services on each account, you must purchase the Paid Service on each account individually.
Restrictions and Obligations:
Taxes and fees: You agree to pay any applicable taxes, duties, tariffs, and fees related to the purchase of Paid Services, including those required to be paid to either Gan Jing World or a third-party payment processor, such as VAT, GST, sales tax, withholding tax, and any other applicable taxes. Depending on your location, Gan Jing World may be required by law to collect and report information related to transaction taxes arising from your purchase of Paid Services. You grant Gan Jing World permission to provide your account and personal information to relevant tax authorities to fulfill our tax collection and reporting obligations.
Gan Jing World Premium Channel Additional Terms
1. Gan Jing World Premium Channel Description. Gan Jing World Premium Channel is a recurring subscription service from Gan Jing World that provides access to certain features, benefits, and/or services, as described here. Your subscription to Gan Jing World Premium Channel will automatically renew until canceled in accordance with the Terms, including these Gan Jing World Premium Channel Terms and Conditions.
2. Sign-up, Managing Your Account, Payment Process and Pricing, and Auto-Renewal.
a. Sign Up. You must be logged into your Gan Jing World account to sign up for a Gan Jing World Premium Channel. You may sign up and pay via Stripe, Gan Jing World’s third-party payment partner, using a web browser at GanJingWorld.com.
b. Managing Your Account. You can manage your subscription on Stripe, which can be accessed via the Gan Jing World website within your Gan Jing World Premium Channel settings.
c. Payment Process and Pricing. Gan Jing World sets the price of a Gan Jing World Premium Channel subscription. If you purchase a Gan Jing World Premium Channel subscription, you do so by paying a subscription fee in advance on a recurring basis. By subscribing to Gan Jing World Premium Channel, you expressly agree that you are authorizing recurring payments, and that payments will be made by the payment method you have selected until the applicable Gan Jing World Premium Channel subscription is canceled by you or by Gan Jing World. Your payment information will be automatically processed at the start of each subscription period. If your payment information is declined, you must provide new payment information for your Gan Jing World Premium Channel subscription, or your subscription will be canceled. If your payment account is successfully charged using your new payment information, your new Gan Jing World Premium Channel subscription period will be based on the original renewal date and not the successful charge date. You will not receive refunds or credits for any partial subscription periods, including when certain features, benefits, and/or services are modified or discontinued. SUBSCRIPTION PLANS ARE PRE-PAID, NON-REFUNDABLE (UNLESS REQUIRED BY LAW), AND AUTOMATICALLY RENEW AT THE END OF EACH SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD UNLESS THE SUBSCRIPTION IS CANCELLED FOLLOWING THE CANCELLATION PROCEDURES BELOW.
3. Cancelling Your Subscription. You can cancel your Gan Jing World Premium Channel subscription at any time. You may cancel your subscription via Stripe, which can be accessed via the Gan Jing World website within your Gan Jing World Premium Channel settings once you have logged into www.ganjingworld.com. Your subscription automatically renews unless you cancel at least 24 hours before your subscription period ends. If you cancel your subscription, your subscription will remain active from the time you cancel until your current subscription period ends. You will not receive a refund or credit for any remaining days in your current subscription period unless required by law. Additional terms below apply to users living in a European Union (“EU”) Member State or the United Kingdom.
4. Withdrawal Rights and Refunds for Users Living in the EU or United Kingdom. When you purchase a Gan Jing World Premium Channel subscription, you expressly agree that the subscription will commence immediately on your date of purchase. If you are a consumer in an EU Member State or the United Kingdom, you agree you have fourteen (14) days after your purchase to withdraw from your contract for purchase for any reason. If you purchased your Gan Jing World Premium subscription using Stripe, you can exercise your right of withdrawal by following the instructions for canceling your contract and requesting a refund.
5. No Withdrawal Right for Users Living in Taiwan. When you purchase a Gan Jing World Premium Channel subscription, you expressly agree that the Gan Jing World Premium Channel subscription will commence immediately on your date of purchase and that the online services are fully performed once begun. If you are a consumer in Taiwan, you agree that you can cancel your Gan Jing World Premium Channel subscription under Section 3 above, and you will not receive a refund or credit for any remaining days in your current subscription period.
6. Consumer Complaints for Users Living in Indonesia. If you live in Indonesia, you may submit complaints to the Ministry of Trade at https://www.lapor.go.id/instansi/kementerian-perdagangan. Directorate General of Consumer Protection and Trade Compliance (Direktorat Jenderal Perlindungan Konsumen dan Tertib Niaga) Ministry of Trade of the Republic of Indonesia (Kementerian Perdagangan Republik Indonesia) WhatsApp: 0853 1111 1010
7. Owner Multiform Hashtag Aggregation Page
a. Owner Hashtags Guidelines. Owner hashtags are unique, and no two users can share the same owner hashtag. Gan Jing World does not allow duplicate hashtag names. You may only own hashtags that are not already in use within the Gan Jing World platform (“Platform”). Users are encouraged to use relevant and meaningful hashtags that enhance the quality and relevance of content on the Platform.
As a Gan Jing World Premium Channel subscriber, you can register up to five (5) Owner Hashtags under your subscription plan. After each hashtag is reviewed and approved, it will appear on your premium channel’s “#Hashtags” Tab, where you can manage content under your Owner Hashtags (pin or hide content). If you cancel your subscription, the “#Hashtags” Tab and your Owner Hashtags will no longer appear in your channel after the end of your current subscription period, and you will not be able to manage the content under those hashtags. However, if you renew your subscription later, you can register and reactivate the Owner Hashtags you previously owned under the same channel. The previously owned Owner Hashtags will undergo the same review process as new registrations.
Owner hashtags must adhere to Gan Jing World’s Community Guidelines. Examples of hashtags that are not permitted include but are not limited to hashtags that are considered overly broad, unrelated to the content, or violate applicable laws; hashtags that do not meet Gan Jing World’s Community Guidelines; hashtags used to impersonate Gan Jing World, Gan Jing World staff, or Gan Jing World system messages; hashtags used to impersonate an individual, group, or organization; hashtags that attack other people or promote hate; or hashtags that contain sexually explicit language.
If you select an owner hashtag for your premium channel, Gan Jing World may change it if we believe the change is appropriate or necessary (e.g., if it infringes someone’s intellectual property, impersonates another user, or otherwise violates Gan Jing World’s Terms including the Premium Channel Terms and Conditions.
Gan Jing World employs automated filtering mechanisms to identify and flag owner hashtags that are overly broad or violate the owner hashtag guidelines. Hashtags that are flagged may be subject to review and potential removal. Gan Jing World will review hashtags for compliance with these guidelines. Decisions made by Gan Jing World are solely at our discretion.
Violations of the owner hashtag guidelines may result in temporary or permanent suspension of hashtag privileges, removal of owner hashtags, or other actions as deemed appropriate and necessary by Gan Jing World. Gan Jing World reserves the right to update the owner hashtag guidelines as needed to reflect changes in the Gan Jing World Community Guidelines or the Platform requirements.
Users must comply with all applicable laws and regulations when using hashtags on the Platform. Gan Jing World reserves the right to terminate or suspend a user’s access to hashtag features or the entire Platform for violations of our Terms.
b. DISCLAIMER. You understand and acknowledge that Gan Jing World does not endorse, support, represent, or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content or communications posted via the Owner Multiform Hashtag Aggregation Page feature or endorse any opinions expressed therein. Gan Jing World is not responsible for any content contained in or accessed on the Owner Multiform Hashtag Aggregation Page. Such content is the sole responsibility of the channel owner.
8. Live streaming. Through the live streaming in Gan Jing World Premium Channel feature, you may live-stream content (the “Live Content”) through your Gan Jing World channel, and you may be provided with the option of archiving the Live Content for subsequent viewing (the “Archived Content”). The Live Content must comply with the Gan Jing World Community Guidelines. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the Terms, you represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights for the exploitation of the Live Content Gan Jing World throughout the world, including, without limitation, music licensing rights from artists, record labels, publishers (including public performance licenses) and any other royalty participants. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations regarding the Live Content. Further, you represent and warrant that you have satisfied all regulatory requirements in the Live Stream Territory, including without limitation all licensing, registrations, or notification requirements, and will maintain such licenses (including any broadcast licenses), registrations, consents, notifications, or approvals for the duration of your use of Gan Jing World Premium Channel feature.
9. Promotions. On occasion, Gan Jing World may offer special promotions or free trial periods (a “Promotion”) for Gan Jing World Premium Channel. Unless specifically noted, these Terms will apply to such Promotions. Any additional terms to these Terms will be disclosed at sign-up or in other communications made available to you prior to sign-up. Restrictions may apply to the availability of Promotions. Certain features and benefits of the full Gan Jing World Premium Channel subscription may not be available or may be limited during the Promotion period. You are solely responsible for reviewing any additional terms governing your use of a Promotion. At the end of the Promotion period, your Gan Jing World Premium Channel subscription will automatically renew, and you will be charged the subscription fee (as indicated at sign-up) on a recurring basis. TO AVOID ANY CHARGES AFTER A PROMOTION, YOU MUST CANCEL BEFORE THE END OF THE PROMOTION PERIOD BY FOLLOWING THE CANCELLATION PROCEDURES IN PARAGRAPH 3 ABOVE (“CANCELLING YOUR SUBSCRIPTION”).
10. Operating System and Geographic Limitations. Gan Jing World Premium Channel and its associated features and benefits may only be supported on certain operating systems and/or in certain geographic locations, meaning that if you subscribe to Gan Jing World Premium Channel, you may not have access to the features or benefits of Gan Jing World Premium Channel while accessing your Gan Jing World account via a system that is not currently supported by Gan Jing World or in a geographic location where the Gan Jing World Premium Channel is not offered. Additionally, the features and benefits of Gan Jing World Premium Channel may vary by operating system and/or country.
11. DISCLAIMER. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE GAN JING WORLD PREMIUM CHANNEL SERVICE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. FOR EXAMPLE, THE UNDO POST FEATURE IS NOT GUARANTEED, MAY NOT ALWAYS WORK AS INTENDED, AND SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON AS A MECHANISM TO PREVENT SENDING A POST.